Website Design & Development
Sure search engine optimization has become one of the most important parts of marketing today, but what’s the good of all those hits if they are not converting to customers? That’s where great website design comes in. Your website may be the first impression people get of you and it could make or break your chances of signing them as a customer. We only have a few seconds to make an impression on the visitor, so it has to be a great one. Think about this:
- Is your site current and does it accurately portray your business’s personality?
- Is your website easy to navigate?
- Are there plenty of ways for your people to get in touch with you?
- Is your site a resource or just an online brochure?
- Is your website being updated often or does it remain the same for months or years?
These are the questions we ask ourselves often to make sure that your website is not only performing the way it should, but exceeds every expectation. We like new traffic but we love when people come back for more. And when you work with us you know that you will never have to worry. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our website work. What does that mean? Well, we won’t take a deposit until you have approved a screenshot of the design we make for you. Only with your approval and satisfaction will we proceed with taking a deposit and building out the site.
And if you’re looking for options, boy do we have them for you!
- Semi-custom designs are our basic pre-designed structures that are then customized to your business. They’re not templates that give you little or no flexibility and they cost a lot less than custom designed work. Rather they’re a hybrid, templated designs with custom details.
- Our custom designs are second to none. Whether it’s a first website or a redesign, we spend the time to learn your business and the result is an image that fits you perfectly. We work hard to make sure that your website works in conjunction with your other marketing which means that your other marketing will be more effective too.
- Content Management Systems are useful for businesses that need to be able to update the site themselves. Content management systems work to drive the content in our custom designs and allow ultimate flexibility.
From showcase websites to database design and shopping carts, Fortris offers a full array of services to complement your company’s operations. Today, websites have become commonplace and a website must be a resource, not just an online brochure. We use the latest in cutting-edge software, setting trends in design to make your website stand out from the rest. To keep your website updated on an ongoing basis, we offer monthly and per update maintenance plans too. So give us a ring today and we’ll give you a totally free evaluation of your current web presence.